Using Yeti and Ozark Trails Tumblers with the Butler System
The Butler system can now be used with the popular 30 ounce stainless steel tumblers made by YETI and Ozark Trail. These tumblers are known for their substantial insulating qualities and durability. The 20 ounce ‘Original Butler Lid’ setup with straw and straw caps is designed to fit perfectly on these 30 ounce tumblers. These stainless steel tumblers fit perfectly in the standard Butler 20 ounce Compression Ring.
However, these stainless steel tumblers do not come with a handle which is necessary to allow the tumblers to be used with the Butler system while riding. There are many handles for these tumblers available through internet sites, but our experience is that most do not meet the shape or ruggedness standards required to maximize the Butler experience. This is why Glass Act manufactures this very strong and stable handle for you.
Important facts concerning using these tumblers with the Butler system:
- Glass Act does not sell these stainless steel tumblers. However, they are available in many stores and online. We suggest a dealer for the Yeti and the Ozark Trail Tumblers can usually be found at Walmart.
- Regardless of the tumbler you choose, you will need a handle to use it properly with the Butler system. There are many handles available through internet sites but our experience is that most do not meet the shape and ruggedness required to maximize your Butler experience. This is why Glass Act manufactures a handle for you.
- The 20 ounce Butler Extreme Lids fit the 30 ounce tumblers from Yeti and Ozark Trail perfectly. These tumblers also fit the 20 ounce Butler Compression Ring perfectly. These are the only metal tumblers that that have been tested by Glass Act.
- The components that come in the Butler Yeti Kit can each be purchased separately from the accessory section of this website. However, we give you a small price break for ordering the kit.
Here are some purchasing situations:
You already have a 20 ounce Butler Set in use
First, verify the size you have. Look on the side of your Compression Ring. You with find either “A 20” or “A 34”. If it says “A 20” you have a 20 ounce set and these are your options:
- Purchase a Butler Extreme Handle and use the lid and straw you have with your metal tumbler.
- Purchase the Butler Metal Tumbler Kit and besides the handle for your tumbler you will have a new lid and straw for your metal tumbler. You can keep the lid and straw you already have with the Butler Extreme Mug you already have.
You already have a 34 ounce Butler Set in use
First, verify the size you have. Look on the side of your Compression Ring. You with find either “A 20” or “A 34”. If it says “A 34” you have a 34 ounce set and you only have one option:
- Purchase the Butler Yeti Kit. You will get a Butler Extreme handle, a 20 ounce Butler Compression Ring, a 20 ounce Butler Extreme Lid, a straw and two vent caps. Now you can switch between your large Butler Extreme Mug and your stainless steel tumbler.
You do not have a Butler set at all
- You need to order a 20 ounce Butler Set for whatever your particular type of use is. This set will include a 20 ounce Butler Extreme Mug you can use as well.
- You will also need to order a Butler Extreme Handle for your 30 ounce metal tumbler you purchased somewhere else. The 20 ounce Butler Compression Ring and the 20 ounce Butler Extreme Lid that come with your Butler set will fit your 30 ounce metal tumbler.
Lastly, if you still have questions or are unsure what you need to order, please give us a call. We would be happy to help. Our number is on the contact page.
The Extreme Mug Holding System
Order your Butler through our online factory store today and we will get it shipped out to you right away. If you have any questions or prefer to order over the phone, give us a call.
Manufacturer of the
Butler Mug Holding System
336 County Rd. 3795
Lampasas, TX 76550
(512) 768-3908 (Phone)